Support The Greenway Foundation’s Mission at Our Reception on the River
Reception on the River is an Invitation-Only Event.
Greenway brings together the region’s largest champions of river and environmental stewardship in all of our projects, and Reception on the River is a night to network and learn from one another. Naturally, there is also plenty of entertainment and food to fuel a night spent in excellent company. Join us to learn about recent advances in The Greenway Foundation’s work and celebrate the future of our urban waterways that we are creating together.
This event benefits The Greenway Foundation’s integral work in our community to Revitalize Rivers and Reconnect Communities.
You are welcome to learn more about sponsoring The Greenway Foundation and attending the next Reception on the River.
Every year, Reception on the River features a local speaker who is connected to current projects or policies that impact our Colorado waterways. The Greenway Foundation has welcomed many guest speakers over the years, including some of the most recent individuals;
- Joshua Laipply – Chief Projects Officer, City and County of Denver
- Randy Ray – Executive Director at Central Colorado Water Conservancy District
- Rebecca Mitchell – Director of the Colorado Water Conservation Board
- Jim Lockhead – Denver Water CEO/Manager
- Michael Bennett – US Senator for Colorado